Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Planning for Rachel's birthday celebration - the night before

The day of Rachel's birthday celebration in school finally beckons.  Even as her parents, Yen and I feel so excited about the event that was going to take place - Yen had verbalised this to me before and I find myself waking up at 3.30am, probably due to the great anticipation of what was going to take place later!

I can imagine Rachel's would-be excitement of the details of what was to happen - she probably would not be able to sleep well and be in wild anticipation too!  Fortunately, we have continued to keep details as a surprise; she only knew that we were going to celebrate, like previous years, her birthday with her in school - with a cake in the previous years.

Although Yen and I know the details as we had tied up the event coordinators, we cannot wait to see the joy that it will bring for Rachel and her classmates in her play-school too!  I will write about the event proper (with pictures) after the event is successfully carried out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment