Total Pageviews

Friday, July 3, 2020

It has been eons!

Wow!  It has been ages ago since I could find time and interest to sit at the computer and type away on life!  This has served as a diary to me - it is so amusing looking back at the things that have happened years ago, and wonder what had taken place for the present state...

I enjoy writing.  And it is pleasant to stumble upon my own words I had so long ago!  I think I should continue to write, when ever I can find time again, now that we should stay safe and go out less post-Circuit Breaker...

So many things have happened since.  I have taken on a new job in Prudential and we had started CHIO Booth! - Create Happiness In Our Booth!, the children have grown and developed their own ways...  The elder duo have completed primary school education and they have new cousins...

Let me find time to document more along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment